Monday 15 February 2010

It was the 7th of Feb...

It was the day before the big Paris trip. I got the 10.52 train down to London with me pappa bear, first class paid for by the man himself. I naturally embaressed both of us by gorging on the free tea and biscuits, resulting in spilling the tea soaked biscuits down my cream dress. Amazing. Once off the train, it seemed to take a ridiculous amount of time searching for his hotel but when we finally arrived i was pretty impressed with the place. We headed straight back out anyway and hit Toppers where i was bought (thanks pappa) an amazing white pleated dress, which i planned to wear in Paris! We then just mooched around a little more, went for coffee and then an early dinner in Covent Garden where i ate my standard pasta dish. Back to the hotel for a little nap whilst my pa read the papers and smoked cigars (disgusting habit in my opinion), then i headed off to Izzy's where i was staying the night.

At Izzy's we ordered an Indian which took a sick amount of time to come! But thankfully was amazing once it arrived. We watched a little H-Potts before me and Liv headed to bed for a few hours sleep before our 8am Eurostar!

No comments:

Post a Comment