Thursday 18 March 2010

Day five: Premiere Vision.











The big day had finally arrived! I was so excited for Premiere Vision as i'd heard so much about it. We got up mega early once again but at least that meant there would definitely be some breakfast left at the buffet (my main priority). I tried to look a little less 'shabby chic' and a little more..well, just 'chic' for the occaision. We all clambered onto the coach and it was only a short time until we arrived. It hadn't even opened yet, i've never been early to anything before in my life!

As soon as the doors opened we headed straight to the Cafe (typical) but we knew we had all day there so there was no need to rush. The Cafe was a disgrace though with no milk for my tea and no butter for my croissant! I was bitterly dissapointed if i'm honest but never mind. After our short break before we had even begun, we slowly wandered around checking out all the stalls. I didn't expect it to be so big it was quite overwhelming, we couldn't take photo's which was abit rubbish as i have a memory like a sieve so i tried to pick up as many leaflets etc as possible. There were so many amazing sights to be seen though just wish i'd dared take some sly pics! I particularly loved the area which was full of trimmings. I'm abit obsessed with them in general really, love a good button, zip or chain. The day was a complete whirlwind in which i feel i gained so much information which i know will really help me with trend work this year and next.
We headed back to the hotel around 4ish where we napped and then got spangled up for our last night in Paris. Just went for dinner and drinks with the FMB girls, was far too cold to be venturing out any further into the night!

No comments:

Post a Comment